- Package contains 10 single-use I-shaped PowerStrips each strip can be worn 3-5 days
- Each I-Strip is 1 inch wide x 6 inches long unstretched 140% elasticity allows for a variety of body sizes
- One size fits most (small child to adult)
- Numbered, serrated backing for simple step-by-step application
- Available in 4 colors (beige, black, blue, pink) and 2 adhesives (regular and gentle)
SpiderTech PowerStrips are precut strips of kinesiology tape, already cut inthe most widely-used configurations - X, Y and I. The Spider Tech I-Strips areindividual, ready-to-apply 1 x 6 strips of kinesiology tape. Smooth, machinecut edges and rounded corners prolong application time by reducing fraying andcurling that can occur with hand-cut applications. Perforations in the backingmake it easy to remove the backing and apply the tape, one end at a time.Their small size makes I-Strips ideal for pediatric use. In adults, they canbe used on small body parts such as the wrist, hand, fingers or foot. The tapemay be stretched to various degrees, depending on the purpose of theapplication. Inexpensive and convenient, Power Strips can be easily carriedanywhere.