- Gentle Material for People with Hyper Sensitive Skin e.g., Cancer Patients, elderly and infants
- Long-Lastign, Latex free, water and sweat resistant, 100% Cotton Original Nitto Denko Material
- Professionally engineered for prevention and relief of hip related injuries
- Improved flexibility, circulation, stability and strengthening of core hip muscles
- Drug Free Pain Relief. Support and treatment of inflammation for faster healing
Color:Gentle SPIDERTECH Precut Full Hip Spider is an Innovative Athletic Therapeutic Sports Kinesiology Tape manufactured using the proven tape products of Nitto Denko, makers of the original Kinesiology Tape. ENGINEERED in collaboration with top Medical Professionals, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists and Sports Trainers PATENTED PRECUTS - so that you can easily reproduce your applications quickly rather than being restricted by rolls HYPO-ALLERGENIC and Latex-Free to reduce skin irritation and outbreaks. NOW AVAILABLE IN GENTLE material- SpiderTech Gentle has been developed especially for individuals with sensitive or fragile skin, including infants and seniors. The patented new "Stratagel" adhesive is latex-free, hypoallergenic and applied to soft, breathable cotton material. EASY TO USE, drug-free, enhances performance, is waterproof and lasts up to 5 days HIP Spider helps with the following: 1. Acute Hip Strain, Pain & IT Band Issues 2. Improved Hip Stretching, Balance & Flexibility 3. Improved Hip Stability, Flexibility & Circulation 4. Hip Flexor and Thigh Injuries 5. Support Hip & Strengthen Core Muscles Knee taping is a common way for athletes to prevent injury and help maintain an athlete?s ability to perform. When an athlete tapes their knee, it promotes a conscious effort to treat that body area with care. Using Kinesiology tape, knee instability can be improved, as can shaky joints or muscles that may be overly tired. Knee support for runners is crucial to proper form and endurance.