Kinesio FP Beige 2" Sgl Roll
Fast Delivery Safe and secure shopping Easy Return
Kinesiology Recovery Tapes
Out of stock
Provides muscle support and stability while allowing range of motion Color:Beige | Size:2 Inch x 16.4 Feet Kinesio tex tape gold is an amazing elastic therapeutic tape that was developed by Dr. Kenzo Kase over 35 years ago in Japan. Since then, Kinesio tex tape gold has become the standard...
- Provides muscle support and stability while allowing range of motion
- Color:Beige | Size:2 Inch x 16.4 Feet
- Kinesio tex tape gold is an amazing elastic therapeutic tape that was developed by Dr.
- Kenzo Kase over 35 years ago in Japan.
- Since then, Kinesio tex tape gold has become the standard for therapeutic and rehabilitative taping. Kinesio tex tape has been seen in use during numerous Olympic games, most recently the 2008 games in Beijing and the 2012 games in London. It has also been used during many other collegiates and professional sporting events worldwide.
- Kinesio Tape and the Kinesio taping method is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process and provide extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy administered within the clinical setting.
- Kinesio tex tape is very skin-friendly and is safe for populations ranging from pediatric to geriatric.
- Kinesio tex tape gold is made of 100% high-grade cotton fabric with a heat-activated, medical-grade adhesive.
- All Kinesio Tex tape is water-resistant and 100% latex-free.
- Its unique, air-permeable design channels away moisture and allows the skin to breathe making it very comfortable to wear.
- Most applications can be worn for several days.
- Kinesio tex tape is used to reduce pain and inflammation, relax tired or overused muscles and support muscles and joints in movement on a 24-hour-a-day basis.
- Unlike restrictive types of tape, Kinesio tex tape allows for full range of motion to promote the body's natural healing process.
- Kinesio tex gold individual rolls are 2 inches wide and 16.4 feet long.