- All Kinesio Tape products are shipped with the Authentic Kinesio Product Seal that contains the signature, trademarked K icon along with the products Batch ID#
- CARE - 2 Kinesio Classic rolls are available in single and bulk roll options to meet the individual needs of clinics and patients.
- DIVERSE Kinesio Tex Classic tape can be used by both professionals and patients with a proper understanding of taping techniques. From injury prevention to chronic pain management, Classic kinesiology tape will assist recovery.
- INNOVATION Tex Gold FP kinesiology tape brings Nano-touchTM stimulation to the skin and muscle layers underneath. Intricate Fingerprint (FP) technology delivers gentle massage benefits without compromising tape grip or durability.
- THE LEADER Kinesio launched the kinesiology tape market in 1979. Dr. Kenzo Kases research, testing and development have ensured Kinesio as the top choice for medical professionals and patient care.
Color:Pink From elite athletes and weekend warriors to neurological andpediatric patients, Kinesio Tex Classic provides users with high quality andconsistent results. It utilizes the original wave pattern that has becomeknown and loved the world over. KinesioTape Classic is ideal for consumers andthose new to KinesioTaping. Its lighter adhesive is hypoallergenic and latex-free, making it appropriate for all populations, including pediatric andgeriatric skin-types. It is available in the traditional Kinesio colors ofbeige, black, blue and pink, as well as new white.